- 11large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 tsp Salt (Sea salt, pink salt, etc..)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 16 oz grass-fed ground beef
- 1 Medium poblano pepper
- 3 cups mushrooms, sliced (I like shiitake but use what’s on hand)
- 8 cups cooked baby spinach
- 2 ½ cups sweet potatoes
- ½-1 tsp Slap Ya Momma Cajun spice
Start by cooking the ground beef, drain off excess oil and set aside. I like to season with just salt and pepper. Then sauté mushrooms, poblano pepper, and spinach and set aside. For this recipe, I used pre-cooked cubed sweet potatoes.
To build the frittata, start by layering the ground beef first, then the sweet potatoes, mushroom, and spinach. Finally, add seasoning to eggs, stir and cover the mixture.
Place on the middle rack in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20-30 min. Keep an eye on it, you are just wanting to cook the moisture out of it.