**NOTE: in the video, I tripled this recipe just for easy meal prep for the week. Below is if you are making 1 meal for the family.
- For the pork
- 2 cups fresh diced pineapple
- 1/2 white onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 pound pork loin, cut in chunks
For the wraps
- 8 – 10 Large collard leaves (or other green leafy veggies)
- 3/4 cup diced pineapple
- 1/2 white onion, minced (optional)
- handful of fresh cilantro, minced
- Farmhouse Culture Smokey Jalapeno sauerkraut (optional)
- Yellowbird Habanero sauce (optional)
- Primal Kithen Ranch dressing(optional)
- lime wedges
- Place all pork ingredients (except for the pork) in a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Place chunked pork loin in a slowcooker and cover pork with pureed mixture. Cover the slowcooker and cook on high, depending on your cooker, you just want a good simmer, for about 8 hours.
- Once pork has cooked through, use two forks to shred the meat and mix to coat with the cooked down sauce.
- Slice the collard leaves to make the wraps
- To build tacos: use a set of kitchen tongs to scoop out the meat and place in wrap. Top with pineapple, onion, cilantro, a small amount of creamy ranch, and squeeze fresh lime juice on top!